Berry-Garden-TasksForum-Index → Suggestions → Berry-Garden-Tasks
it kinda feels like with increasing lvl tasks take multiple times more items and the rewards just increase slightly...this feels a little like a punishment for having a high lvl :/
(for me even dragon-gem-tasks arent worth it anymore, since its a lot of work to produce everything + the stuff i produce in exchange has higher value than the reward)
we either need rewards and difficulty (number of items needed) to increase equally or both to dont increase at all
equally would mean: if we get a task with like more than 150 paralyze heal + 60 berry juice + 80 milk for some pd + dragon there should not be just 20-30k pd and 1 dragon gem for that, since the stuff we need to complete the task has higher value.
instead we need much higher pd-reward (increasing xp currently would only increase the punishment, since we dont get new recipe´s, only harder tasks) and/or multiple items as a reward as the lvl goes higher (like 40k pd + 2-3 dragon gems ---> this is just an example and i wont call that perfectly balanced aswell, its more about the direction)
or we stay with small item amounts and dont increase rewards so we dont have to give hundrets of items for a single white powder or dragon gem
I hope this is understandable for everyone (if not feel free to ask for everything you dont understand)
Im looking forward to a nice and fair discussion + additional idea´s to improve Berry-Garden-Tasks
Forum Posts: 557
Even at my level it is only occasional that I get orders above 40k PD. In fact, I completed one today that wanted 64 watmel lemonade and 1052 biscuits. The reward was just over 49k pd. Not bad as I am continuously brewing items and have a nice collection of items built up.
It would be nice to see a better balance of rewards with the amount of effort needed to complete these orders or at least more frequent drops for white powders, dragon gems or other useful items.
If we can earn 50k PD a day at level 30, we should be able to earn more than 50k PD a day at level 50 with the same amount of effort.
As it is, it seems the bulk of task earnings comes from white powder (and sometimes dragon gem tasks).
A main cost of doing tasks is fundamentally moomoo milk -- the supply is so short that it's actually pretty expensive.
Since scaling both rewards and demands will probably just make moomoo milk even more ridiculously rare, I think it would be a better idea to just cap both rewards and demands for tasks.
But this only makes higher berrygarden levels *equal*, and not beneficial.
I would propose faster output for higher levels -- berries taking shorter times to grow, together with increased chance of receiving double items (or shiny items, whatever) from the pot as you level up, would be nice. Even faster cooking times would be awesome.
Forum Posts: 6
It is absolutely deplorable for a feature to actively punish a user for actually using said feature. Let me further explain my analysis of the system in the plainest, easiest way:
- You get levels as you deal with your plants. As you play the feature as it should be played.
- As a result of gaining said levels, item requirements for tasks go up with little to no reward increase. You are legitimately being punished for playing more.
This is fundamentally awful design, and it warrants a second look. Remove the increase in requested items. It's nonsense.
Also, as you plant berries, tasks will require higher level berries. Once you get your higher level berry, your tasks will start requesting even higher leveled berries. This problem is only exaggerated by the fact that when you craft a snack, drink, battle item, etc, the game will by default use the lowest level berry.
- The feature actively pushes you into getting higher level berries.
- Higher level berries take longer to grow!
So with those things in mind, redo the Berrygarden. It's actually one of the worst features on site, due to how fundamentally terrible the system is. Fix the system.
Stop punishing players for actually using the feature.
I'm with Zarkesh on his suggested tweak, except just increasing the rewards. The Berrygarden ties together the Honeycombs, Rumble Missions, and the Moomoo Ranch. None of these features can really have their drops expedited. If you keep the requests as they are, the user will eventually no longer be able to complete certain tasks. For example:
- I'm level 36. ONLY level 36. That's low compared to a lot of people.
- Some tasks require 70+ Moomoo Milk
- Some tasks are also only available for 2 days.
- If I have even half of that amount of milk, I'd be sweating in my boots. I may not be physically able to complete the task.
- And speak of the devil, as I'm writing this.. 2 days. Not happening. I'd be seriously angry if this was Powder.
Do not make tasks request more items. Under no circumstances should this happen as the systems are now.
My time spent using a feature should be rewarded, not punished!
- Make higher leveled berries decrease growth time every 25 levels. Letting them have a higher yield is also another idea. To balance this out, make leveling berries harder as the level rises! This would encourage people to plant plant plant and thus gain more levels!
- Make higher leveled farmers get better quality item rewards. There are so many items in the game! At the truly higher end of the level spectrum, perhaps even sought-after items! There could be different tiers of potential rewards as your level goes up! The only problem I can see is loot bloat, or perhaps players would actually want the less rare items more. See Flight Rising's terrible Gathering system. That mess should be avoided.
That's all I've got. Please, someone comment on this. This seriously needs more awareness.
Forum Posts: 25
Forum Posts: 13
Forum Posts: 1,202
Selling over 60k mons for 300PD each. Click here
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆.. 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄.⚡
Forum Posts: 18
Shoutout to cookiemaster64 for making my avatar
The fire Elite four badge for the Emera Town poke league
Forum Posts: 3