hinayanachan is currently hunting Audino.
Hunt started: 21/02/2024
Hunt started: 21/02/2024
0 0 0
Game RecordsTrainer ID: #388649916
Registration: 18/04/2015 (8 Years ago)
Game Time: 3385:54 Hours
Total interactions: 3,399,283
Starter Pokémon: Typhlosion
|Browsing through notifications (1 Hour ago)
* I'll ignore any and all trades initiated without first talking to me about it. I'll ask if you can please take the trade down and to ask me if you want to trade pokemon but if my messages are repeatedly ignored I will block you.
* While I prefer to be contacted, please don't just list the pokemon you want. I find that rude because it gives off a demanding feel. Send me a message going 'hey I saw you had this, this and this in your sell box, can I please trade them for this, this and this'. I'm not a mean person I promise, I like conversations so please just start one with me. Though with that in mind, I'm also extremely awkward and may come off as cold at first. Please don't take it personally, I'm just super socially awkward and can't talk like a normal person to save my life. Anyways while chances are the pokemon was there by mistake or it's already in the auction house, I'll talk to you about breeding you one. I like breeding pokemon for people who need them. The only pokemon I likely won't breed are mega ables because those are a pain to obtain. I'll only breed them for people IF I'm doing a shiny hunt as well
* If you do want to trade or request pokemon be bred or to buy certain items from me, I would appreciate it if you say please. Seriously it should be considered basic manners and it's a huge pet peeve of mine when someone requests something and not say 'please'. On a related note don't exaggerate punctuation points in your requests. I find messages like 'can you give me ___????' annoying. If I don't have one you want but you still want a pokemon in general, specify what would you like instead. my main point is: please just be polite and respectful.
PLEASE READ Part 2
* I do not EVER loan my megas, shinies, legendaries, gigas or my ditto to ANYONE. Please don't send me a message asking me to buy my ditto or borrow it especially if we've never spoken before. I have a specific number of users on this site I trust with these pokemon and it takes a long time to gain my trust.
* Please don't ask me to unblock you. There is a reason I blocked you and I will refer anyone and everyone who asks me to unblock them to the site rules as well as refuse the request. I'm not required to explain why I block someone so please respect that
* If you do trade/buy a pokemon/item from me, do NOT message me requesting I give most of the payment back! Not only is it extremely rude and against site rules but it can also be viewed as a scam especially if the pokemon/item has a high value. I have had a horrible experience with that exact situation with the aftermath being so much worse! Once a trade is done, that's it. If you get buyer's remorse, I'm sorry but that's not my fault and what I do with the payment becomes my choice. I will refer you to the site rules if you make it into an issue. Name shaming and calling me a scammer is also not appreciated especially since I have a policy of letting you decide what is an appropriate payment. I usually never request a specific form of payment and this is the reason why. I also request not to be asked about the incident and what happened.
*I do not accept battle requests from ANYONE. I have encountered far too many people with bad attitudes after a battle, especially bad winners! I really genuinely don't care if I win or lose. What I do care is being ridiculed for losing! That's NOT cool at all! My vs seeker is disabled so do not request I enable it.