Log In
Ghost Weather Castform Don't have an account yet? Register now!
.


Forum Thread

[Open]Ghost Game It's A Dice Game

Forum-Index Forum Games [Open]Ghost Game It's A Dice Game
AutumnFenny
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 45

Forum Posts: 193
Posted: Wed, 30/01/2019 21:26 (7 Months ago)


The Ghost Games

Quote
Sign up to test our very first game, ~Ghost Games~ Beta testers. Fight monsters for exp, items, tame a very special ghosts (Of course to your liking) Travel to towns, place , and castle. Be the first one to bet floor 1's boss.


Rules:

Show hidden content

Wiki


1. Respect others
2. Follow the ph and my rules
3. Pretty much know the rest
4. Gholissa Commands are posted in the link above
5. Ask mod or helper for help or to ask a question




The Play Board:

Quote
(Your name with color)
The number you rolled and something extra

Welcome (Your name), enjoy Ghost Game!

Your Choices:

{Check your surrounding}
{Forge for berries}
{Head east}
{Head West}
{Head North}
{Head South}
{Climb a tree}

Pick your choice then [-Roll Dice!-] to decide what you find, etc.


(Sign-up)

Show hidden content

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Personality:
Other: (Optional, I can place an oc or pic of your character, text color the titles etc)


My Character

Show hidden content

Name: Cody Veanas
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Personality: Often is careless, but more observement than acting on his heart. Has a habit of being over protective.


!!!Posted Updates!!!

Quote
8-23
First Update
8-28
Second Update

AutumnFenny
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 45

Forum Posts: 193
Posted: Thu, 31/01/2019 17:06 (7 Months ago)
Quote
Cody
I pick the number 88!
[-Roll Dice!-]

Welcome Cody, Enjoy Ghost Game!

Congratulations you spawn in Moor Woods!
[Quote]
Your Choice:

{Explore the forest}
{Head South}
{Forge for berries}
{Head East}
{Climb a Tree}
{Head West}
{Look Around}
{Head North}


I pick Forge for berry. [-Roll Dice!-]
[/Quote]
LightofArcana
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 335
Posted: Thu, 31/01/2019 17:08 (7 Months ago)
12
Name: Lunara Nightseer
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Personality: stern, serious, loyal, compassionate, proud, vain
AutumnFenny
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 45

Forum Posts: 193
Posted: Thu, 31/01/2019 17:12 (7 Months ago)
Accepted, Please pick a number and a color.

Show hidden content

Reminders:
1. Please wait
2. Only pick numbers from 1-100


Quote
Cody
Your Dice fate has been rolled. You rolled an 5.

You forged for berries. You have found:
- Bugs that scattered at your movements.
- A piece of fabric that looked like it came from a female’s clothing,
- You found 6 blue berries

(Congratulations Cody, your skills have leveled up! Your Forging Skill is now 2)

Your Choices:

{Explore the forest}
{Head South}
{Forge for berries}
{Head East}
{Climb a Tree}
{Head West}
{Look Around}
{Head North}


I choose to Head North [-Roll Dice!-]

MikaaXY
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 47

Forum Posts: 10
Posted: Thu, 31/01/2019 20:25 (7 Months ago)
Name: Drazil Live
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Personality: This young man mostly keeps to himself and is very observant. He seems to have a thing for fashion.

-

Name: Regita Live
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Personality: Although being the younger sister to Drae, she shows a lot more audacity and fight. Has a thing for comics and plants.

[Please choose a warrior]
AutumnFenny
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 45

Forum Posts: 193
Posted: Thu, 31/01/2019 20:41 (7 Months ago)
Both accepted. Please pick a number and two colors.
Quote
Cody
Your Dice of life has been rolled. You rolled an 9.

You headed North, going deeper into the woods. Nothing happens.

Your Choices:


{Explore the Forest}
{Head North}
{Forge for berries}
{Head South}
{Climb A tree}
{Head West}
{Look around}
{Head East}


I chose to Head North. [-Roll Dice!-]

MikaaXY
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 47

Forum Posts: 10
Posted: Thu, 31/01/2019 20:52 (7 Months ago)
Drae:
Navy Blue
78

-

Reggae:
Pink
9

[Those are their Nicknames :'D]

AutumnFenny
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 45

Forum Posts: 193
Posted: Thu, 31/01/2019 21:03 (7 Months ago)
Quote
Drae

Welcome Drae, Enjoy Ghost Games
Be careful you spawned near a cave!

Your Choices:

{Head North}
{Head West}
{Head East}
{Forge for Items}
{Enter}


Reggae

Welcome Reggae, Enjoy Ghost Game
You spawned in front of Mirror lake.

Tour Choice:

{Drawl Water}
{Head South}
{Climb the nearest tree}
{Head West}
{Forge for items}
{Head East}


Cody
Your luck Roll is 2.

You found an abandoned campsite

Your Choice:

{Explore Camp}
{Continue}
{Make a campfire}

MikaaXY
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 47

Forum Posts: 10
Posted: Thu, 31/01/2019 21:40 (7 Months ago)
{Enter}



-



{F.f.I} (Forge For items)
AutumnFenny
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 45

Forum Posts: 193
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 00:01 (7 Months ago)
Quote
Drae
Your lucky number today is 7.

You entered Pause Cave. Level 0
Your Choice:

{Forge for Items}
{Continue on}
{Leave}


Reggae

Fate has been decided with a 18.

You Forge for Items. You have Found:
- Broken Glass
- An empty jar
- Sticks
- 3 Rocks
(Congratulations, Your Forging skills leveled up!)
Your Choices

{Drawl Water}
{Head West}
{Forge for Items}
{Head East}
{Climb a tree}
{Head South}
{Fill Jar up}


Cody
Who attacked it? Rolled 5

You notice that the camp doesn’t look new or old, but it looks like there was a battle recently. You found:
- a treasure chest in each tent
- A Battlefield
- You found remains of people (From both side. No survivors

Your Choice

{Open treasure chests}
{Lite Fire}
{Leave}


Knock-Out
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 37

Forum Posts: 30
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 00:22 (7 Months ago)
Name: Flamingdarkrose
Age: 19
Gender: female
Personality: Vain, proud, quirky, very smart even though plays dumb and has a mean streak when crossed
I get it, I look like one of those man-made prototypes. I've been told that many times.
LightofArcana
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 335
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 00:24 (7 Months ago)
I pick number 93

Color; black
SeizeRaider
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 44

Forum Posts: 84
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 00:30 (7 Months ago)
Name: Salvador
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Personality: Very calm and cares a lot about others, but puts himself in bad spots by protecting others. Has quite the trouble with making decisions.
AutumnFenny
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 45

Forum Posts: 193
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 00:43 (7 Months ago)
All Accepted please pick a number and color

Quote
Lunara
Welcome Lunara, Enjoy Ghost Games

You spawned Near a river.
Your Choices

{Drawl water}
{Head East}
{Forge for berries}
{Head West}
{Forge for Items}
{Head South}
{Climb a Tree}
{Head North}


Cody
You hit jackpot! You rolled your lucky number 90

You open the Treasure chest(s), that you found in the tents. Two are locked. The other three open without hesitation. You found:
[Chest 1]
- GhostWood Bow [6 Star Tier Bow]
- Arrows (They just look like regular arrows)
- 3400 SG
- A merchant backpack [Huge Size. You can up to 500 Spaces!]

[Chest 2]
- Leather Left chest Armor [1 Star Tier]
(You can barely notice the black symbol on it. It looks like a shield pattern and in front of it is a horse reering up)
- 250 SG
- A stone sword [1 Star Tier]
- Saddle?

[Chest 3]
- 680 SG
- A Forge bag (A one time item and permanent! You can keep stones or berries in it! It’s leather)

Your Choice

{Keep Items}
{Search corpses for keys}
{Take what’s necessary}
{Leave Items}
{Lite Fire}

SeizeRaider
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 44

Forum Posts: 84
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 00:45 (7 Months ago)
Number: 27
Color: Purple
Knock-Out
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 37

Forum Posts: 30
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 00:45 (7 Months ago)
Number: five
Color: orange
I get it, I look like one of those man-made prototypes. I've been told that many times.
AutumnFenny
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 45

Forum Posts: 193
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 00:55 (7 Months ago)
Quote
Salvador

Welcome Salvador, Enjoy Ghost Games

You spawned in the middle of a town.
*You feel an awkward silence*

Your Choices:

{Ask Someone for help}
{Explore the town}
{Find a guild building}
{Try to find a library}



FlamingDarkrose

Welcome FlamingDarkHorse, Enjoy Ghost Games!

You spawned near a marsh

Your Choices:

{Forge for berries}
{Head East}
{Forge for Items}
{Head south}
{Drawl for water}
{Head West}
{Climb a tree}


Cody
It’s too..! You rolled 5

It’s Heavy! You decide to take what’s necessary. You hear a heavy pawing sound

Your Choices

{Investigate}
{Search Corpses}
{Lite Fire}
{Leave}

SeizeRaider
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 44

Forum Posts: 84
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 00:57 (7 Months ago)
{Explore the town}
Knock-Out
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 37

Forum Posts: 30
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 01:00 (7 Months ago)
(Flamingdarkrose)

{climb a tree}
I get it, I look like one of those man-made prototypes. I've been told that many times.
LightofArcana
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 335
Posted: Fri, 01/02/2019 01:01 (7 Months ago)
(Lunara

Draw water)