Imagine being a kid, like 10 years old or so. It’s 2011. Christmas was a couple weeks ago and you got Pokémon platinum, your first ever Pokémon game. All you know about Pokémon is what you’ve learned from like twenty episodes of the anime, and what you are currently learning from playing your new game. You step into the tall grass to do some training and a budew with a purple leaf scarf thing pops up, and sparkles surround it. You don’t know why it’s different, because you aren’t allowed to use the internet, but you decide that it must be rare if it’s differently colored. So you decide to catch it, but you decide to weaken it first. So you have your level 17 or so prinplup use bubble beam on it. It faints. You try to find another one but they all look like normal budews. You continue to wonder why that budew was different, and what it is you just missed out on.
And then future you learns about shiny hunting!
Adopt one yourself! @[url=http://www.pokemon-adoption.de]Pok
MedalsSmilingTurtle hasn't collected any medals so far.
Game RecordsTrainer ID: #684271854
Registration: 15/09/2015 (6 Years ago)
Game Time: 542:50 Hours
Total interactions: 445,370
Starter Pokémon: Venusaur
The bug hatching contest mini game stresses me out
Fairy: Enamorous (secondary form)
1. Unova shinies are top tier. Show me a bad unova shiny, you can’t.
2. Green shines are usually top tier, unless they are a dark green color.
3. Bug types are wonderful!
4. Simipour is a great Pokémon
5. Mewtwo is not my favorite Pokémon design, I do like mew though
6. Chewtle isn’t a bad Pokémon design, it’s a turtle. Turtles can’t be bad designs
7. The Pokémon sun and moon anime was actually really good! (Sinnoh was my favorite though because nostalgia)
8. I like when Pokémon are based on items, especially if they are ghost types. It adds to the lore a bit I think
Not sure if all of these are hot takes, but I know a few definitely are
Not to mention that I had a garchomp on my team that I didn’t have to bring out at all during the battle.
Im very proud of my Pokémon.
Congratulations! A shiny Furfrou hatched out of one of your eggs (Chain #61)! Your PokéRadar reset and needs new batteries.
For me I think darkrai, eevee, and gastlys shinies look better in the old sprites.
But I think shiny espeon looks better in 3D.
I think it’s the colors or something
I am deciding if I should keep it or sell it. I really like how it looks, and I kinda want to keep it. But I need pd ... any suggestions?
|Reading a forum thread (23 Days ago)|