Log In
Rock Weather Castform Don't have an account yet? Register now!
.
Kyra_
Trainerlevel: 25

Trainerpoints: 1,245/1,899

Party

Pkmn Name Level EXP/EHP
Corsola
SHINY
769285,019 / 1,421,113
Duskull
SHINY
7591,340,731 / 1,384,417
Murkrow
SHINY
610857,816 / 1,323,542
Zorua
SHINY
309192,809 / 335,661
Lurantis
SHINY
189105,704 / 107,731

TRADES:

Please pay attention to what I write on my (shiny) trades in the GTS. I usually ask the person offering to check my shiny box and make sure I don't have the shiny they want to offer.

Please do not palpad or pm me offering to trade or buy any shinies from my shiny box. There is a very thin chance that I'm looking to sell them, because I'm collecting my favorite shinies.
If you ignore this, I will block you.


Anyone who blatantly ignores what I write on my trade will be auto-blocked.

About Me

23 and just regaining my love for pokemon
I'm currently trying to get as many shinies I can, well, ones I like anyways.
Feel free to friend me, I don't bite c:



Fave plushies atm!:





Favorite shinies rn:




Shiny Goals:

Show hidden content
Sandslash
Venonat
Venomoth
Hypno
Koffing
Magmar
Lapras
Vaporeon
Ariados
Bellosom
Yanma
Wooper
Girafarig
Snubull
Sneasel
Lombre
Whismur
Solrock
Whiscash
Monferno
Prinplup
Skorpi
Musharna
Yamask
Chespin
Florges
Spritzee
Rowlet
Zigzagoon (Galarian)
Nickit
Hatterene





Show hidden content
Don't mind this little thing~

Plushies

View collection || View gift log

Newest gifts
Pixer 10 Months ago
truCrystalBorf 10 Months ago
YourLocalGayOStar 1 Year ago
Alpharr 1 Year ago

Badge Showcase

Set #1
Set #2
Set #3
Set #4

Medals

Kyra_ hasn't collected any medals so far.

Game Records

Trainer ID: #789116753
Registration: 23/11/2015 (8 Years ago)
Game Time: 829:26 Hours
Total interactions: 34,416
Money: 1,992,101
Starter Pokémon: Sceptile

Feeds

Is there really people on this site that think a shiny mega absol is worth 7.5 mil pd? (; o_o)
2 Years ago
Does anyone know how to breed Toxel for a shiny hunt? I tried to look it up but nothing is popping up so any suggestion helps!
2 Years ago
I had a dream that you could change your shinies colors by mixing it with another shiny. It wouldn't make a hybrid pokemon, just different color combos
2 Years ago
Anyone wanna trade the new plushie with me? The one for BakugouKatsuki's bday? ;-;
2 Years ago
cant believe I was able to buy 3 mega stones and still have almost 1mill pd
2 Years ago
Looking for a regular male corsola and honkrow! palapd me if you're willing to sell them :)
3 Years ago
Thought it was common knowledge to only offer help when someone asks...
Why do people still offer their "words of wisdom" or their "advice" unprovoked, assuming that the person they're talking to doesn't know what they're doing?
3 Years ago
Put up some trades for the shinies I've been wanting for years now! Feel free to check them out, and check out my special boxes if you don't want anything up in the GTS!! (disclaimer: there's a good chance that I won't trade my shinies, but it might be worth it so don't be afraid to ask! the worst that can happen is that I say no! There's also a chance we can work something out, too :))
3 Years ago
Why is there a single psychic gem in the item market, for over 2mil pd??
3 Years ago
Looking to buy a shiny murkrow, shiny corsola, and/or a shiny duskull!
Please comment if you're willing to sell and what you're willing to sell them for :)
(note: can't offer nuggets bc I don't have enough to even offer the minimum)
3 Years ago
yaaaayyyy I finally got my own Jirachi egg
3 Years ago
I think I'm just gonna start blocking people who don't read any of my custom panels on my profile regarding trades. I just made ANOTHER one because people think they can ask to buy shinies in my shiny box when I didn't advertise anywhere that I was selling them.
3 Years ago
YO???
I JUST BOUGHT AN UNGODLY AMOUNT OF POKEBALLS ONLY TO USE ONE ON THE SHINY HOPPIP ON MY HONEYTREE BUT IDC LOOK HOW CUTE <3 <3 <3
3 Years ago
Why can't I add more honey to my honey tree? It's at "a bit of honey sticks to the tree" but wont let me add more?
3 Years ago
What's the best pokemon to use against dialga?
3 Years ago
I did a test, put a male and female umbreon in the daycare (one shiny) because the eevee wiki said that its a 75% chance you'll get a male and a 25% chance a female.
So I adopted 4 eggs.
I released three boys, and now have a girl in my party. I don't think that was supposed to work exactly like that- lol
3 Years ago
IT TOOK SO MANY TRIES BUT I GOT NAPPY
3 Years ago
I'm looking for just a regular meowth, I'll offer any of my regular pokemon :)
3 Years ago
I found someone with a toxtricity, tysm!
3 Years ago
Looking for a toxel or toxtricity! doesn't matter the nature or anything like that, willing to do a mix of pd and a shiny/mega(able)/legendary or one or the other! Please pm or pal pad me :0
3 Years ago

ATTENTION:



Breaking it down:
Please do not pm or palpad me offering to sell or trade me something because you saw I wanted a certain category of pokemon in the GTS. (i.e. pink shinies, kanto legendaries, etc.) I put up that pokemon in the GTS solely for that reason. Please read below in order to know my rules regarding this, or risk a chance at getting auto blocked.

Quote from Kyra_Don't message me:
~Offering me a pokemon I want but for different pokemon in my boxes than the one I put up for trade
~Telling me you have a pokemon I want, then ask what I have to offer
~Asking what I want for a pokemon I may or may not have in the GTS, chances are I don't want to part with them if they're not in the GTS
~Asking why I didn't accept your offer

What you can message me about regarding trades:
~Asking if there's anything else you can add to an offer that'd make me accept it
~Offering for a pokemon I have in my UFO/UFT box



Please respect my rules, they're simple and easy enough, and they're in place to save both of our time. Anyone who ignores or breaks these rules gets auto-blocked.

Thank You for reading!

Contact

Last Action
Browsing through notifications (10 Months ago)

Last Visitors

Visitors
YoungjoonWooFri, 02/Jun/2023, 08:12
CsoxiSun, 24/Jul/2022, 19:37
roshambxoWed, 13/Jul/2022, 19:47
punkwormSat, 07/May/2022, 01:11
~Cosmic-Gold~Wed, 04/May/2022, 16:45