24 y.o. | Bilingual (Eng/Chi) | INTJ
Warning: I am judgmental.
If you don't respect yourself
How can you expect others to respect you?
Have integrity and own your responsibilities.
* Online =/= Wishing to engage in conversation.
* I am blunt, sarcastic, and have opinions.
If I'm on your list or vice versa: I will not trade with you, for the duration of said blocklisting; and you are banned from my raffles and giveaways.
* I'm not buying anything from anyone unless I make a "Looking For" feed.
* If I DO NOT make a post about selling/trading, then it is NOT for sale/trade.
Argentis is currently hunting Relicanth.
Hunt started: 21/08/2019
Hunt started: 21/08/2019
Game RecordsTrainer ID: #140814225
Registration: 04/01/2016 (3 Years ago)
Premium member until 16/Mar/2020
Game Time: 5619:55 Hours
Total interactions: 5,701,475
Starter Pokémon: Charizard
Because why not.
Transparency would be more than nice.
How does the 100,000 click cap feel, as a concept?
Heart for the current version.
Comment a pun for the previous version (if you remember it).
The warnings for staying in an onsen pool are real. Don’t stay in too long or fainting will be a reality.
Beta testers: Tests new features or mini-games for bugs. Also writes reports on their thoughts on the new feature.
What if there were costumes available for Pokemon, as some thought would happen as a result of the Beauty Contest being present?
That over the presence of move usage and its 5 or so styles (COOL, CUTE, CLEVER, TOUGH, BEAUTIFUL). Which, I imagine, would be much more harder to implement.
Low-key wished they’d let me wear a ronin costume, but I’d been advised to not rock the boat too hard as a tourist.
Would PH be enhanced if it had a multi-language option, or is it better that 97% of it is in English? (With the exception of country clubs in the forums, private messages, palpad messages, the occasional non-English notification feed)
* LIKE if you prefer the living dex (that is, you need a pokemon at its specific evolution in order for it to show up in your dex)
* COMMENT A PUN if you prefer the anime/games version of the pokedex (through encounters, or from previously owning a pokemon before it evolves/trading it away; your collected pokedex data does not change)
There's no right or wrong way to feel about this. I'm primarily curious as to which people "on average" prefer.
Made it to Tokyo with only a minor headache for the trouble. Yup.
Stay classy PH. Or calm, rather.
I've been asked why I keep posting this hashtag. My answer is that in clicking it, one can see feeds regarding thoughts and ideas brought up with it. A sort of tagging system, though not smoothed out nor with particular unification--though enough unity to show I'm not alone in these thoughts.
|Reading a forum thread (4 Hours ago)|