Log In
Ice Weather Castform Don't have an account yet? Register now!
.

Forum Thread

Pokemon sunrise academy! RP

Forum-Index Roleplay Pokemon sunrise academy! RP
M12345
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 13

Forum Posts: 13
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 03:06 (9 Days ago)
You are all having a lift on a transport boat when suddenly it stops and drops you off at the academy.
The_Scourge
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 25

Forum Posts: 21
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 04:07 (9 Days ago)
The first one to step out was Silvertongue, with her bag of luggage. Her tail slithered from side to side, standing out against the grey steel of the boat. She seemed annoyed, but nobody knew why, and she didn't want to talk. Silvertongue was wearing white shades, and once she stepped off she looked around, took off her shades, and started to walk over to the Academy Entrance. She frowned, underwhelmed at the Academy appearance. Looking over to her personal bodyguard, she confidently strode over to the door.
Shinys:

M12345
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 13

Forum Posts: 13
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 04:47 (9 Days ago)
The next one to step out was a boy wearing a red short and blue pants. He seemed happy to be at this academy and followed the path to the academy. "Wow!" Botan said with surprise.
DrGrimm
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 144
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 13:38 (9 Days ago)
*A small beaked plush like Pokémon would float to the school’s entrance. She would carry her small medical bag*
-Grimm, the mute Plague Doctoress



Please Click these Babies

The_Scourge
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 25

Forum Posts: 21
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 14:58 (9 Days ago)
Silvertongue cast a glance at them, narrowing her eyes. She had a purse, and she began to dig around to find something inside it. After a quick second, she pulled out a notebook, and began to write something down with a pencil attacked to the notebook.
Shinys:

DrGrimm
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 144
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 15:07 (9 Days ago)
*The Banette would turn into a small humanoid figure with a cloak and white beak shaped mask. It would then enter the building *
-Grimm, the mute Plague Doctoress



Please Click these Babies

AprilxSkye
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 10

Forum Posts: 2
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 16:17 (9 Days ago)
April, one of the last ones to step off. With her vines swaying behind her, she observes the pokemon in front of her with a blank face.
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺ ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
The_Scourge
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 25

Forum Posts: 21
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 16:54 (9 Days ago)
Silvertongue went inside the Academy after putting her notepad back into her purse, her body guard trailing after. Her mother was a Totem Pokémon, after all. She looked ack at the other students before she did though, as if secretly noting what they would do to try and defeat her in battle.
Shinys:

DrGrimm
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 144
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 16:58 (9 Days ago)
*Grimm would walk into the lobby and would marvel at the way the light shone in, it seemed to make the air itself sparkle*
-Grimm, the mute Plague Doctoress



Please Click these Babies

AprilxSkye
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 10

Forum Posts: 2
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 17:56 (9 Days ago)
April entered the academy, sunlight shone her face. She walked alone into the lobby where everyone else was. She decided to the corner of the lobby and wait there, for further insturctions
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺ ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
DrGrimm
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 144
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 17:57 (9 Days ago)
*Grimm would see someone alone in the corner and would walk up to them and wave*
-Grimm, the mute Plague Doctoress



Please Click these Babies

The_Scourge
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 25

Forum Posts: 21
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 18:03 (9 Days ago)
Silvertongue waved her tail, a sweat smell beginning to fill the air. She smiled, looking around at the Academy Lobby. Her body guard, a Mightyena, sat down and looked at everyone with a frown. Silvertongue walked over to one of the hallways, standing still for a second, then going over to another hallway.
Shinys:

DrGrimm
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 144
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 18:23 (9 Days ago)
*Grimm’s purse would open by itself and a small murkrow would pop out*
-Grimm, the mute Plague Doctoress



Please Click these Babies

The_Scourge
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 25

Forum Posts: 21
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 18:25 (9 Days ago)
The Mightyena's head snapped over to the Murkrow, eyes tracking the bird Pokémon.
Shinys:

DrGrimm
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 144
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 18:28 (9 Days ago)
*The murkrow would hop onto Grimm’s should and would hug Grimm*
-Grimm, the mute Plague Doctoress



Please Click these Babies

The_Scourge
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 25

Forum Posts: 21
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 18:30 (9 Days ago)
Silvertongue walked down a hallway, looking into a room. She seemed to claim the room as hers, her bodyguard walking over and siting at the side of the door, Silvertongue disappearing inside.
Shinys:

DrGrimm
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 144
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 18:31 (9 Days ago)
*Grimm would try to find the administration office*
-Grimm, the mute Plague Doctoress



Please Click these Babies

AprilxSkye
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 10

Forum Posts: 2
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 18:36 (9 Days ago)
April looks around with a face of boredom, it seems like other people have started to look around now.

April decided to do the same and look for the adminstration office
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺ ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
DrGrimm
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 28

Forum Posts: 144
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 18:37 (9 Days ago)
*Grimm would find the office and would hand the secretary her disability papers*
-Grimm, the mute Plague Doctoress



Please Click these Babies

AprilxSkye
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 10

Forum Posts: 2
Posted: Wed, 24/11/2021 18:39 (9 Days ago)
April paused in front of the adminstration office as she could hear people inside, so she decided to be polite and wait outside.
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺ ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺