Log In
Bug Weather Castform Don't have an account yet? Register now!
.

Forum Thread

Hidden in the foliage

Forum-Index Roleplay Pokémon RP Hidden in the foliage
Purpleeda
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 31

Forum Posts: 698
Posted: Fri, 19/02/2021 21:08 (10 Days ago)
You arise with an early start hoping to get some explorers work done, helping around the town (or the house) or hope to wander around the small market plaza for a little while



Azolith woke up feeling refreshed, immediately jumping into his sky form when he hopped out of bed “Alright! Time to save some people!” He says, enthusiasm almost radiating from him. As he flew out his door (not before grabbing his daily apple) he soared into the plaza with speed.
Lesser_Dog
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 1
Posted: Fri, 19/02/2021 21:24 (10 Days ago)
Lucario was at the store, checking to see if the salespokemon had the item they have been looking for. Lucario never told anyone what item it was, but it seemed the store was sold out.
Batman42
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 33
Posted: Fri, 19/02/2021 21:46 (10 Days ago)
It was another normal morning, Sunset got out of bed, took their sun scarf and explorer pin, and headed to the market. He wanted to see if they had planned on selling some power herbs. He wanted them for some tougher areas he would explore, since he didn't want to waste turns charging up solar beam. At the store, he saw the shiny Lucario browsing the store. He decided to buy some power herbs, then head off.
My favorite pokemon:
The superior cactus pokemon to Cacturne.

Lesser_Dog
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 1
Posted: Fri, 19/02/2021 21:49 (10 Days ago)
Lucario, seeing Sunset, ran up to them and asked if they saw a item that looked like a marble.
shimmeringsuicune01
ONLINE
Trainerlevel: 12

Forum Posts: 3
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 01:03 (10 Days ago)
a kantonian Rapidash clamps its Hooves on the ground, as embroider Sparks following behind her every step she walk. her eyes pierced at all the shop that she walks by flickering her Fire tail up "what should I buy today?" the rapidash think.
Lesser_Dog
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 1
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 01:06 (10 Days ago)
Lucario left the building, unsatisfied. Then lucario called the store in Sinnoh to see if they could ship it there.
shimmeringsuicune01
ONLINE
Trainerlevel: 12

Forum Posts: 3
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 01:16 (10 Days ago)
Rapidash walks past Lucario before stopping "a stone they say?" she Whispers as the Rapidash leans against the wall to make it look like she's just a normal casual. as she eavesdrops on the phone conversation she think to herself "if I make them think we're friends so I can come along with them and give the stone to my master" she say herself in her mind. (not sure if this counts as targeting or not)


Lesser_Dog
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 1
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 01:24 (10 Days ago)
Lucario, knowing the rapidash is eavesdropping, said: "No no, a tyranitarite." Lucario said, not looking at the rapidash.
shimmeringsuicune01
ONLINE
Trainerlevel: 12

Forum Posts: 3
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 01:30 (10 Days ago)
Rapidash scoffs "it's a no-go i guess there more clever than i thought" she begins to trot away
Lesser_Dog
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 1
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 01:32 (10 Days ago)
Lucario finished the order, and went to get some berries. Lucario owns a berry garden and gathers some sitrus berries from there. (every resident has a berry garden.)
shimmeringsuicune01
ONLINE
Trainerlevel: 12

Forum Posts: 3
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 01:39 (10 Days ago)
Rapidash decides to go to her berry garden as she picks leppa berry "what should I do now" she think to herself as she picks.
Lesser_Dog
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 1
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 01:53 (10 Days ago)
Lucario finished picking berries and look them inside their house to make something with them.
shimmeringsuicune01
ONLINE
Trainerlevel: 12

Forum Posts: 3
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 02:01 (10 Days ago)
Rapidash walks inside her house she pulls up a seat to the tables "what to do what to do" she Whispers to herself
Lesser_Dog
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 1
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 02:04 (10 Days ago)
The noise of a mudstale could be heard as a espurr on a mudstale could be seen arriving at the village. Lucario walked up and grabbed a box with a green stone in it.
shimmeringsuicune01
ONLINE
Trainerlevel: 12

Forum Posts: 3
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 02:13 (10 Days ago)
Rapidash ears twitch as she could hear mudstal, deciding to check it out she trots to the scene looking at the mudsdale and espurr. but her eyes soon lock on to the same Lucario butt with a green box.
Lesser_Dog
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 1
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 02:17 (10 Days ago)
Lucario took out the megastone in the box. They inspected it carefully and, seeing it was perfect condition, paid the espurr and started to go home.
shimmeringsuicune01
ONLINE
Trainerlevel: 12

Forum Posts: 3
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 02:30 (10 Days ago)
Rapidash Smiles ¨I guess now is the time...!¨ she slides away from the crowd like Arbok into the Shadows making sure when her hoof placed the ground not make any noise as she follows the lucario
Lesser_Dog
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 1
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 02:31 (10 Days ago)
Lucario starts to walk to the forest, seemingly unaware that they are being followed.
shimmeringsuicune01
ONLINE
Trainerlevel: 12

Forum Posts: 3
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 02:53 (10 Days ago)
when they reach the point to the forest he sees the chance as he spits a fire spin at the Lucario while in the shadow still

a galarian rapidash walks around the forest looking for ¨someone¨
Lesser_Dog
OFFLINE
Trainerlevel: 22

Forum Posts: 1
Posted: Sat, 20/02/2021 02:55 (10 Days ago)
Lucario dodges and counterattacks with aura sphere.