Game RecordsTrainer ID: #708283049
Registration: 26/09/2017 (2 Years ago)
Premium member until 30/Nov/2022
Game Time: 3692:30 Hours
Total interactions: 38,968,631
Starter Pokémon: Swampert
You know what's amazing and really helps though? A fresh cup of hot tea especially when it's just for me ;)
Introducing Gem Collector Data!
I want to give a shoutout to @Tobey for helping inspire me to make this. I really liked his suggestion about the Gem Collector, and well I'd love to see it be properly balanced and updated. Also, I wanted to help give a hand with giving a nice clean overview of everything inside Gem Collector.
If there's anything I've missed feel free to let me know, or if there's any bugs. Any and all feedback is appreciated, really. I hope that people will find this helpful to use.
Just really late in the morning here so ye^^
5 sure-fire ways to tell that today's update in regards to the Galar starters would have been implemented.
• Looking at the Pokédex: [ 1 ] [ 2 ]
• If you have Premium: [ 3 ]
• Searching through Gem Collector (if you have already obtained a specific Starter): [ 4 ]
• [ 5 ] If you have them (what should be a compatible pair) already in Daycare and thier compatibility message changes from being "The two prefer to play with other Pokémon than each other." to anything else that would actually be compatible.
I updated this with the Johto stuff and whatnot
Don't click on links from anyone you don't trust, even if you hover over them and they seem like they'll take you to where you may expect them to.
Don't visit pages or profiles you may feel like aren't safe. Just because a page looks fine, doesn't mean that it isn't infected or there's something malicious that's unseen to you.
That's all you need to know. Follow this, and you'll stay safe.
Check my last feed if you want to help^^
1. Limit on GTS trades so people aren't entitled and take up pages of trades
2. A rule made for people overpricing 1st OS crap and being greedy since people lack common sense
3. Ranklist for most greediest users
4. Make it so you don't need junkmons or equal mons for trades, it's not like it's not possible to be made happen code-wise and well people usually don't read trades when you ask for them to offer junkmons
It's just a hassle and unecessary
5. Oh also make vouchers be directly tradeable through GTS already just like any other item
Probably missing a lot as I just woke up but feel free to comment with anything else missing