Abrasive, Stubborn, Generous, Worrywart, Introverted, and a Tsandere.
1. NEVER CONTACT ME WITH 3 LETTERS OR LESS (I consider it rude and uncaring. Upon repeated deliberate provoking you will be blocked, NO exceptions)!!!
2. NEVER ASK FOR POKEMON OR ITEMS/PD (Including borrowing/giving things for free)!!!
3. RESPECT ME AND I WILL RESPECT YOU (Self-explanatory)!!!
Game RecordsTrainer ID: #200355559
Registration: 06/07/2017 (2 Years ago)
Game Time: 2294:22 Hours
Total interactions: 561,326
Starter Pokémon: Typhlosion
What happened was, my gerbil Coffee was picking on his brother and Chocolate ended up with a cut around his nose and got extremely sweaty, dehydrated and famished at once. He was close to moving on, but that didn't stop me from giving up. I vowed help him to the end. Now he is almost fully recovered within 5 days of the showing signs. That was another factor in which I was really cranky so it led to my family being snippy with me. We were all worried about him. But my little baby boy toughed it out and now he is back and stronger than before. I'm so proud of him.
His brother Coffee Woffee was nippy when I tried to check on their house. I know he's worried, and even more when I was told to separate them permanently at the vet.
Before you judge a book by its cover, throwing a bunch of random stuff together in one room works just fine!
The issue is, I'm asked for a fish that only appears the next day (or later that afternoon) when they ask me a favor. So of course I can't leave my system on until an insane 8+ hours later... so then I always fail and- taking breaks/save+quitting the game makes it impossible to finish those goals. I know I could just say NO, but I really hoped their request was something else entirely. Like asking for town fruit or bugs... I can easily do those.
1: Matsutake Dobinmushi.
2: Sakura Tea. That girl is seriously adorable.
That was the bad dream I had just last night.
Now I am very, very worried about them (And no, not just because of the nightmare).
(I tried this method myself, and it seems to be working.)
1. Spam talk your villagers for free items.
2. You can get a couple (free) tree furniture a day.
3. Auction item in Re-Tail for 2,500. It's the max income possible.
4. Flying gifts are okay, but they only have the balloon theme.
5. Fill up your pockets with random things (except the pitfall seed)
6. Rinse and repeat. You're welcome.
0:16 My heart is fluttering <3
1:25 That's obviously going to weigh the game down by a lot memory wise... wouldn't be surprised if our games crashed frequently because of it. OOF.
Instead I will be saving up to regain my precious "Vision". I made a huge mistake. I am aware I cannot get him back ever again. I miss him so much (Sorry for rambling).
Sadly, I'm going to have to do another SM hunt because of it. So if any of you would like to donate some (or put a bulletin board up on your page stating what I hoard- some people have done that), I would appreciate it. I also put some MA/Shiny trades up, you can help that way as well. Thank you for your consideration.