This Users Party is empty.
- hello, child !
- flamey | minor | they/them pronouns -
hi!! i'm some idiot who spends all their time drawing or crying over fictional characters. please just call me flamey, it's the only good nickname i have. as of right now, i'm totally head-over-heels for pokemon, hollow knight, and ace attorney. please discuss these things with me.
talk to me if you want, i guess. i try to be nice but i joke around a lot and am incredibly stupid. but yeah i'm pretty much always bored so i'll try to respond to messages, but i am awfully forgetful and just lazy as all hell, so no promises.
- the vessel
You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams.
Game RecordsTrainer ID: #617729507
Registration: 03/03/2015 (6 Years ago)
Game Time: 6590:37 Hours
Total interactions: 373,979
Starter Pokémon: Sceptile
sooo here's some stuff to remember
- self diagnosis isn't inherently bad!! not everybody can afford to go to a professional, waiting lists are incredibly long and some parents don't allow their kids to get help for their problems. just be sure to do the right research and you're good!
- being mentally ill doesn't make you evil, a bad person, less than others, etc. people who say stuff like that are quite literally just being ableist i'm sure. you're just as worthy of love as everybody else!
so!! i keep listening to the same, like, 10 songs over and over. and i'm desperate to change that. comment here with one song you'd like to share with me for a chance at winning 200k PD or 100 nuggets!!
> my favourite song out of the ones posted will win 100 nuggets
> one randomly generated person will win 200k PD
ends at midnight, may 31st
if there's one thing to do here, it should be that we don't forget this. if something like this happens again, remember what happened yesterday. continue to hold people accountable for the things they've done. if by chance this person isn't banned, and does decide to come back, don't let her be welcomed here anymore. there should be absolutely no place for a creep in a website primarily aimed at children. or anywhere else, really.
forgetting things like this is what allows terrible events to happen over and over again.
- believing in and defending victims should always be the highest priority. even if something is just alleged, the possibility of disregarding it means you could be letting an abuser go free. think of how many more people they could harm. it's not worth it. being sceptical is okay but you should keep it to yourself.
- mental illness is not, and will never be, an excuse to be a disgusting human being. certain illnesses can explain some actions but that absolutely never makes it justified. do not sympathise with an accused predator just because they "could be going through a lot". the victims are always going through more pain.
- if somebody doesn't want to be called out across a whole site, they shouldn't have acted like a freak in the first place. they bought it upon themselves.
- some victims don't feel safe calling out their abusers until months or even years after the events initially took place. it's a very long, tiring and painful process.
here's where you stalk me on other sites, i guess! have fun.
discord: flamey#9130 (ask before adding me pls)
art credit: all gifs on my profile and in my signature are from Hollow Knight. my icon is from Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.