Log In
Grass Weather Castform Don't have an account yet? Register now!
.

Forum Search

I'm Feeling Lucky

Searching for: Posts from Aname.
Posted: Tue, 17/05/2022 22:35 (1 Month ago)
(BlueJay marvels at all the birds and vegetation... And begins to wander, in search of his own avian friend)

[Read more]
Posted: Sun, 08/05/2022 14:21 (1 Month ago)
(Caterpie watches Eevee, and attempts to fling Eevee with sling shot, but is moments too late... Caterpie still seems ready to keep going, however.)
(Drifloon smiles, and the triad heads out)
[Where is everybody?

[Read more]
Posted: Sun, 08/05/2022 14:17 (1 Month ago)
(BlueJay trails behind them, but then splits off to find his little avian friend...)

[I will make this my mission]

[Read more]
Posted: Fri, 06/05/2022 23:15 (1 Month ago)
Sorry about the lateness!
(ACCEPTED, please find RP post in "Pokemon RP"'s section of the forum)

[Read more]
Posted: Fri, 06/05/2022 23:14 (1 Month ago)
(Caterpie seizes its chance, using string shot to stick Eevee's legs to the surrounding terrain)
DRIFBLIM: Awww, thanks! We were just going to find berries, wanna come?

[Read more]
Posted: Fri, 06/05/2022 23:07 (1 Month ago)
(Bluejay folds back his wings, to avoid attention, and quietly follows the others... But he knows he'll need to split off for a minute later to find his little flying friend...)

[Read more]
Posted: Wed, 04/05/2022 23:18 (2 Months ago)
BLUEJAY: Hm? Yeah oh...
(He begins to stretch out his wings, and some feathers get out and start to flutter about. He starts flapping harder and this effect increases, until finally, he stops.)
BLUEJAY: What did I miss? *He looks at the stolen pup* Did one of you... Find a pup?

[Read more]
Posted: Wed, 04/05/2022 22:17 (2 Months ago)
Emika runs into a wild Caterpie
(Drifloon looks at Eris, unsure what to think, and then suddenly, hugs her.)
DRIFBLIM: *laughs* That's my little girl!
(DRIFBLIM explains to Eris that she has been missing because she was raising the little Drifloon, who is now able to run outside without fear.)

[Read more]
Posted: Wed, 04/05/2022 21:51 (2 Months ago)
[Whoops uhhhhh.... Im... Something jay, was it? Blue Jay? er uh, fill me in, OK?]
(My character wakes up)

[Read more]
Posted: Wed, 27/04/2022 22:56 (2 Months ago)
[REWIND... You were supposed to step by step mention once you made it to the foot of the bridge- there are FIVE trainers to battle! Sorry I didn't mention it, just... roll with it please?]

(Emika is at the foot of the bridge, looking at the daunting task of running through all of those trainers, when she stumbles across something in the grass- two *empty* pokeballs! now she can strengthen up her team before she crosses the bridge, or just head across now- choice is yours!]

[There is a smaller patch of tall grass on this side of the bridge...]
(A wild [but friendly towards Eris] Drifblim walks by. She is a familiar sight, but Eris hasn't seen her in a while [I am now making up lore to fill in a patch of time before I can CENSORED FOR FUTURE USE]. Eris then notices that a tiny Drifloon is now following her- someone who had never been there before)

[Sorry about the random lore/characters. It ake time to set a story into motion, you know?]


[Read more]
Posted: Tue, 26/04/2022 23:24 (2 Months ago)
Hmmmmm... It must be an important message...

WAITER! Theres a biography of a rock in my soup! It's very sad and depressing.

[Read more]
Posted: Tue, 26/04/2022 23:14 (2 Months ago)
EAT IT, EAT IT, EAT IT *Chanting*]

Waiter there's a Hiohwhoawe in mys soup!
-----------------^^^Randomly typed letters- that's what came out

[Read more]
Posted: Tue, 26/04/2022 22:52 (2 Months ago)
THEFT VIA SHRINK RAY IS NOT PROHIBITED IN THIS CLASSROOM! Oh wait, I mean diner...

Waiter, theres a uhm a thing in my soup!!!

[Read more]
Posted: Mon, 25/04/2022 23:28 (2 Months ago)
(Freed by Ash from the grasps of the Zoroark, Blissey runs to the nearest Medicham and directs them to throw her. She soars through the air and lands on Chevalli's back...)
CHEVALLI: HEY! You can't do that! *proceeds to flip over, but Blissey manages to hold on to his claws* I'll make you fall! *he manages to cut the vines and starts to soar off, but suddenly flips and launches Blissey back onto the school* Ha! Take that! And I still have your friend!
BLISSEY: Really? I hope you like hard boiled!
(Chevalli looks down and realizes that Snom has been replaced with Blissey's egg. Snom pokes his head out of Blissey's pouch and smiles as Chevalli soars away, angered.)
BLISSEY: We got lucky this time, but they'll be back. We need to boost security...
(And so, that seemed to be the end of it. But as Ash and the others turned out, Ash could've sworn she saw a mischevious glint in some Pokemon's eyes- and it had really just begun...)

[Read more]
Posted: Mon, 25/04/2022 22:07 (2 Months ago)
(Silver is let in to the Pokeschool)
(Sun is greeted by the Prof.'s assistant.)
PROF.'s ASSISTANT: Oh! You must be the other one. Sun, correct? The other trainer just left. please, pick a Pokemon!
(He leads Sun to the same table Emika took her Eevee from. It now has all the same Pokemon, minus the Eevee.)
(From beside Ash, Blissey continues her work. Suddenly, a rumble can be heard from above the school and shortly after, the alarms go off. Blissey panics, grabs Snom, Ash, and the Medicham guard and rushes through a short door and up a hatch to the roof, where many Pokemon have gathered and a Corviknight looms over them. many of the Pokemon are afraid, but not Blissey...)
BLISSEY: CHEVALLI DAGON! Go back to your hoodlums' nest should'ya?! You know better than to poke your scarred face around here!
CHEVALLI: *glare intensifies* Oh, no. You should know better to show you and your patient around here! *evil laugh* As a matter of fact...
(Chevalli swoops down and steals the Snom out of her hands...)
BLISSEY: *makes growl-like noise* IVYSAUR! Vine whip!
CHEVALLI: You should well know by now the uselessness of that move on me! A grass-type move, seriously?
(Chevalli then tries to fly up, but is held in place by... He looks down and realizes the vines that are holding him... and begins to recklessly twist and turn. Blissey begins the next step of her plan, but Chevalli has different ideas, and three Zoroark attempt to apprehend her...)

[Read more]
Posted: Fri, 22/04/2022 23:15 (2 Months ago)
[@GreenOwl- The RP hasn't reached 2 days yet, LOL :P Also, Master Oranguru told you to visit him in the morning.]


[Read more]
Posted: Fri, 22/04/2022 23:08 (2 Months ago)
(Blissey leads her to the entrance and talks to the guards. They eventually come to a compromise and Ash is let in- however followed by a Medicham guard. They make it to sick bay where Ash is given a chair near the resting place they made for Snom and Blissey begins patching up Snom.)
Blissey: Are you tired? Would you like to rest? Snom should be better by the morning.

[Read more]
Posted: Fri, 22/04/2022 23:01 (2 Months ago)
(A *shiny* Blissey walks out of the Pokeschool with a metal tray.)
BLISSEY: I will help him, come along if you wish- I'll convince them to make an exception. Clearly, if you are helping the wounded, you mean no harm.

[Read more]
Posted: Fri, 22/04/2022 21:46 (2 Months ago)
PROF's ASSISTANT: Yes, you will need to find the Professor. Head over to the well, cross the bridge and you will find yourself in tall grass. You likely weren't allowed there before, but now you should go. Past this tall grass you should find the Pokemaniac's House. The Professor is likely there on his ah, business.
[Number One Rule of the Pokeschool: NO predatory species are allowed in the building without strict watch. This is due to the fact the school is intended to be the only safe haven for Pokemon who would otherwise be hunted.]

[Read more]
Posted: Thu, 21/04/2022 22:56 (2 Months ago)
SNOM: Snooom!
(Snom begins to dig in, but shortly falls asleep.)
(Master Oranguru catches him at the edge of the clearing and begins to direct him to the guest dorms.)
MASTER ORANGURU: You know the rules. You can't go into the Pokeschool without being closely monitored- can't risk it with predator species. Anyways, you wanted to know about the Z-Crystals, yes?

[Read more]

<-- Previous site || Next site -->