Hunt started: 14/12/2018
(0 Shinies hatched so far.)
Game RecordsTrainer ID: #937463883
Registration: 05/07/2013 (5 Years ago)
Premium member until 29/Aug/2019
Game Time: 9264:12 Hours
Total interactions: 9,977,073
Starter Pokémon: Infernape
Yesterday, 16:3817 comments
4 Days ago6 comments
4 Days ago12 comments
team pringles is the real deal
9 Days ago20 comments
artist: commissions open!!
me: yes, h e l l o
[a few more messages about details and stuff later]
artist: thank you, it'll be ready in few days Q v Q
me: awesome, I'll looking forward to hearing from you!! <3
[a few hours later; just checking usual websites, just about ready to call it a day]
artists: hey, I finished your boys Q vQ
How am I supposed to sleep now after receiving this beautiful artwork??? (o´▽`o) ♥
10 Days ago18 comments
Cresselia 1:1 for the following options
• 650,000 PD, non-negotiable; (if you're looking for a cheaper deal, keep an eye on the Auction House - SB 500,000 PD - and, please, do NOT bother me about setting up an auction in case there doesn't happen to be one when you're checking; I'll put them up how I see fit)
• Red Lunar Wing / New Moon Map
• Black Key
Event Pokémon for random gems (any type; excluding Fairy and Dragon Gems of course)
• for 10 random gems each: Lepreowth, Disguised Exeggcute, Satichu, Woopice, Space Spinda, Messenger Fletchling
• for 15 random gems each: Clawfa, Jesterig, Keggleon*, Hippopotain, Flabébé (Eternal Flower)
*if you're looking for a specific Keggleon pattern, you can check here if I have it. Do NOT ask for Pokémon from that box other than the ones listed above, thank you.
11 Days ago13 comments
1. Good morning!
2. Friendly reminder that it's Christmas season over at the Salon, so bring them your Furfrou if you want your pupper to rock a fancy Santa fur styling!
3. Interaction exchange, please? :3c
12 Days ago13 comments
13 Days ago21 comments
13 Days ago4 comments
13 Days ago6 comments
13 Days ago12 comments
On-site; hatching Artemis! <3
Off-site; hrmm, my ten year anniversary at work probably.
13 Days ago2 comments
• HappySylveon with lucky number #156
• Spook with lucky number #180
• AceTrainerMax with lucky number #67
• Amilee with lucky number #256
• Klarissa with lucky number #122
15 Days ago10 comments
15 Days ago108 comments
All right, chain, please do your thing, thanks. ♥
15 Days ago14 comments
What to do:
→ Interact with my Cresselia eggs and leave a comment.
→ For each Cresselia egg you've interacted with and left a comment for (!), you'll be given 1 Ticket. Please state how many eggs you've interacted with if you're coming back for new eggs!
→ → I'll automatically assign 4 Tickets for everyone's first comment; after that it's up to you to tell me the amount of new eggs you've interacted with - otherwise I'll only assign 1 Ticket.
→ However, I'll cap it at a max. amount of 10 Tickets per user.
Prizes and Deadline:
All tickets will be numbered, and at 20:00 Server Time tonight, I'll then (let random.org) pick 3 lucky users! In case a shiny hatches until then, I'll pick 2 additional winners! Each winner will be given a Cresselia.
15 Days ago123 comments
Message me if you're interested and have any of the above mentioned items to offer. And no, I'm currently not selling them for PD (unless set up in the AH), so don't even bother asking. :3c
16 Days ago0 comments
17 Days ago22 comments
I need your serious and honest input.
If I were to start my Cresselia hunt, like, now, would me offering hatched Cresselia (+ some PD, idk, 100k or so maybe) for Black Keys or Cresselia summon items (a girl can dream okok) be an option you'd make use of? Like, would anyone even be able to do these kind of trades or are Black Keys/Cresselia summons just completely out of the question? I'd be buying Black Keys for PD as a second option, too.
I know they're hard to obtain, but idk, I'm just so conflicted. OTL
I got a super sweet offer from an even sweeter friend which would mean I would have 104 Cresselia summons ready to be used, but I'm just so scared to end up with a crappy chain and not getting summons 'quickly' enough and then be stuck with a more or less constantly dead chain. :'D
17 Days ago19 comments