Log In Dark Weather Castform Don't have an account yet? Register now!
.


Forum Thread

The Alola Tales (Choose-the-Story Book)

Forum-Index Fanmades Fanfictions The Alola Tales (Choose-the-Story Book)
Posted: Thu, 18/05/2017 23:37 (5 Months ago)
A small male Litten stands in a row. The other two Pokemon in the row are a female Rowlet and a male Popplio. The Rowlet has the normal leaf-like bowtie that all Rowlets have on them, but her bowtie is made up of roses. The Popplio has a black scarf tied around his neck. The Litten has a small red ribbon with a flame pattern on it tied around his front left leg. This is the story of how they escaped. But first, we need to name our protagonists. What should their names be?

A. The Litten's name should be Pyro, the Rowlet's name should be Rosie, and the Popplio's name should be Orebyss!
B. The Litten's name should be Sriracha, the Rowlet's name should be Primrose, and the Popplio's name should be Wallace!
C. The Litten's name should be Rigel, the Rowlet's name should be Blythe, and the Popplio's name should be Hydrael!
D. The Litten's name should be Tapatio, the Rowlet's name should be Belle, and the Popplio's name should be Dew!

(This vote will go on until I get at least 3 votes for a name set ^^
Also, feel free to comment here.)

CHARACTER LIST:
Show hidden content
(Just keeping this here so I don't forget any characters)
MAIN CHARACTERS:
Pyro- Male Litten - small red ribbon with flame pattern tied around front left leg
Rosie- Female Rowlet - Rowlet bowtie made out of roses
Orebyss- Male Popplio - black scarf tied around neck
Twiggi- Female Bonsly - not much known about her (yet)
Posted: Thu, 18/05/2017 23:39 (5 Months ago)
A. The Litten's name should be Pyro, the Rowlet's name should be Rosie, and the Popplio's name should be Orebyss!
(This is a really cool idea! I used to love reading "Choose your story" books <3)
~ Hello ~


(owo)

Posted: Thu, 18/05/2017 23:40 (5 Months ago)
B. The Litten's name should be Sriracha, the Rowlet's name should be Primrose, and the Popplio's name should be Wallace!
Eek I love these things so much <3
Posted: Thu, 18/05/2017 23:44 (5 Months ago)
A. The Litten's name should be Pyro, the Rowlet's name should be Rosie, and the Popplio's name should be Orebyss.
Posted: Thu, 18/05/2017 23:54 (5 Months ago)
(yo, mind if I jump in)

A. The Litten's name should be Pyro, the Rowlet's name should be Rosie, and the Popplio's name should be Orebyss!


Posted: Thu, 18/05/2017 23:58 (5 Months ago)
D. The Litten's name should be Tapatio, the Rowlet's name should be Belle, and the Popplio's name should be Dew!

Credit to Veris

Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 00:15 (5 Months ago)
Yay I can start the story now :3

Perfect names are Pyro, Rosie, and Orebyss. The small Litten with a small red ribbon with a flame pattern on it tied around his front left leg now has a name. Pyro. The female Rowlet with the bowtie made up of roses is now named Rosie. The Popplio with a black scarf tied around his neck is now called Orebyss. Let the adventures begin!

Pyro finds himself stuck in a cage. It has very bad conditions, and he's stuck in this cage along with Rosie and Orebyss. They look around, before finally spotting their bad breeder leaving the room. Pyro can see a small break in the metal of the cage. If he had some time, he could probably open it from that way. But Rosie spots a bigger hole just a bit higher in the cage. Rosie and Pyro could go through it just fine, but they would have to open the cage for Orebyss afterwards. They don't know how much time they have left, but they have no idea what to do.

A. Pyro and Rosie should go through the big hole higher in the cage and leave Orebyss behind.
B. Pyro and Rosie should go through the big hole higher in the cage and try to open the cage for Orebyss.
C. Pyro should go through the big hole higher in the cage and try to open the cage for Orebyss and Rosie.

[For this vote, you still need 3 votes for the action to be chosen p:]
Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 00:17 (5 Months ago)
B. Pyro and Rosie should go through the big hole higher in the cage and try to open the cage for Orebyss.
Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 00:20 (5 Months ago)
B. Pyro and Rosie should go through the big hole higher in the cage and try to open the cage for Orebyss.
~ Hello ~


(owo)

Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 00:34 (5 Months ago)
B. Pyro and Rosie should go through the big hole higher in the cage and try to open the cage for Orebyss


Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 00:41 (5 Months ago)
Pyro and Rosie decide to jump out of the big hole in the cage. They do so, and go back around to the front of the cage. They see that there is a keyhole built into the front of the cage. They begin to panic, but only a little. Pyro thinks that he can hear the breeder whistling from down the hall. Rosie thinks about a few ideas, and Pyro has one too. Rosie thinks about trying to pick the lock with her talons, or going to find the key. Pyro thinks about trying to squeeze Orebyss through the hole somehow. They don't know whos' idea to choose.

A. Rosie should pick the lock with her talons.
B. Rosie and Pyro should go find the key.
C. Pyro should try to squeeze Orebyss through the big higher hole somehow.
Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 00:47 (5 Months ago)
B. Rosie and Pyro should go find the key.
Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 00:57 (5 Months ago)
A. Rosie should pick the lock with her talons.
(:3)
Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 00:57 (5 Months ago)
A. Rosie should pick the lock with her talons.
Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 01:01 (5 Months ago)
A. Rosie should pick the lock with her talons.
Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 02:19 (5 Months ago)
A. Rosie should pick the lock with her talons.


Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 19:52 (5 Months ago)
Right, Rosie should pick the lock with her talons. It's only logical. Pyro stands off to the side, watching for the breeder. He can hear the breeder's footsteps echoing down the hall, and Pyro's tail begins to twitch nervously. As he hears the breeder about halfway down the hallway, he hears the lock open and drop onto the floor. He can hear the breeder's footsteps stop, but as he turns around he can see Orebyss quickly exiting the cage. Pyro runs back to them and explains the situation. "Okay, I have an idea. There's a window right there that isn't too high off of the ground. We can all jump up and out of it." Rosie suggests. Orebyss looks at her in fear. "Bad idea, there might be sharp bushes at the bottom or something. I think we should hide from the breeder, and when he leaves we can sneak out of the door." Orebyss suggests. Pyro looks at them strangely. "Guys, guys. I think we should escape through that hole over there. I think it's a good idea." He suggests. All 3 of them sigh. They have no idea whos's idea they should go with.

A. Go with Rosie's idea.
B. Go with Orebyss' idea.
C. Go with Pyro's idea.
Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 19:54 (5 Months ago)
B. Go with Orebyss' idea
Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 20:58 (5 Months ago)
B. Go with Orebyss' idea.


Posted: Fri, 19/05/2017 21:21 (5 Months ago)
B. Go with Orebyss' idea.